Terri believes every dog is an individual, so each training approach needs to be tailored to the personality and needs of each dog. She has been trained in both major approaches to dog training: classical conditioning and operant conditioning. This gives her the skills and tools needed to customize her approach to your dog.
She has a reputation for powerful connection skills with dogs and for helping owners enjoy their dogs with confidence and competence. Her goal is to help you maintain an open line of communication with your dog so it becomes a treasured member of your family.
- Master Trainer Course Graduate of National K-9 School for Dog Trainers in Columbus, Ohio (one of the top schools in the country)
- Attended Michael Ellis School for Dog Trainer
- Complete courses in basic and advanced obedience, puppy development, e-collar, protection work
- Certified in canine first aid by the American Red Cross
- Member of the International Association of Canine Professionals
- Member of the National K9 Dog Trainers Association
- AKC Canine Good Citizen evaluator
- Balanced Trainer
- Tyler Muto Seminar “Dogmanship Through Feel”
- Completed Andrew Ramsey “Nose Work” Instructor course
- Completed Robin Macfarlane E-Cademy remote collar school
- Retired paramedic and ER nurse